The Institutional Review Board (IRB) Review Process
- Obtain all information required for the application and complete the application form.
- Send or bring 1 original plus 5 copies of the application packet to the Grants Office in McClain Hall 203.
- Application will be reviewed at the next scheduled meeting.
- Within a few days after the review, results will be e-mailed to you and your Responsible Investigator letting you know if your application was approved or if you need to submit changes.
- Resubmit one copy only of any requested information to the Grants/IRB Office in McClain Hall 203.
- After we have obtained all the needed information, we will again notify you and your responsible investigator that you may begin your project.